This mediumship workshop is an introductory workshop that follows the beginners mediumship workshop. Where as the beginners workshop is designed to teach the student about awareness to different energy fields and build up to establishing a link, this workshop focuses on the actual link. The goal is to enhance the spiritual link by sitting in this power. We will cover such concepts as the basic format of an evidential reading and what is good information and what is simply not. We will also begin the process of dealing with the dreaded "no's". This will be a fun-packed and energies workshop filled with much education and highlighted by several group experiments.
To be announced in 2016, this will be an 8-hour workshop that actually begins on Friday Night from 7pm to 9pm. The workshop reconvenes the next day at Saturday from 9am and goes to 4pm.
During this time, the student will:
• Prepare yourself for Spirit work
• Continue to build the spiritual foundations upon which mediumship depends
• Continue to learn to trust your own ability to receive Spirit
• Begin to understand the symbolic language of Spirit
• Practice building evidence based spirit messages
• Learn the basic format of an evidential mediumship reading
• Explore the Clair’s
• Work on the dreaded "No's"
On Friday we will set the intention and begin to lay the groundwork for Spirit work. We will begin with an opening prayer followed by a grounding meditation. We will then proceed into exercises within the psychic realm.
On Saturday, we will begin with an opening prayer followed by a Chakra mediation. We will then begin exercises to acknowledge Spirit such as sitting in the Power. This will be followed by exercises to develop and enhance your mediumistic ability.