This beginner’s mediumship workshop is an introductory workshop designed to teach students the basics of how to communicate with the Spirit world. The goal is to open the student’s natural spiritual gifts for a more enhanced experience while connecting with Spirit. To be announced in 2016, this will be an 8-hour workshop that actually begins on Friday Night from 7pm to 9pm. The workshop reconvenes the next day at Saturday from 9am and goes to 4pm.
During this time, the student will:
• Prepare yourself for Spirit work
• Build the spiritual foundations upon which mediumship depends
• Explore the Clair’s
• Learn techniques to perceive and identify spirit
• Learn how to open to the vibrational level of spirit
• Learn to trust your own ability to receive Spirit
• Begin to understand the symbolic language of Spirit
• Practice building evidence based spirit messages
On Friday we will set the intention and begin to lay the groundwork for Spirit work. We will begin with an opening prayer followed by a grounding meditation. We will then proceed into exercises within the psychic realm.
On Saturday, we will begin with an opening prayer followed by a Chakra mediation. We will then begin exercises to acknowledge Spirit such as sitting in the Power. This will be followed by exercises to develop and enhance your mediumistic ability.